OLD STAMFORDIAN NETWORK
Clubs and Memberships
The Old Stamfordian network offers numerous benefits for all former pupils, whether you leave in 2020 or have long since left.
The network of Old Stamfordians, comprising the SHS Old Girls’ Guild for leavers of Stamford High School and the Old Stamfordian Club for leavers of Stamford School, acts to support all former pupils of the Stamford Endowed Schools. Pupils of Stamford Endowed Schools are invited to join their respective club on leaving Stamford for their next adventure.
But it’s not too late if you left Stamford and decided not to join. You can join at any point, simply by emailing us:
Stamford High School Old Girls' Guild
The Stamford High School Old Girls’ Guild, founded in 1908, exists to support the large network of Old Stamfordians of Stamford High School.
Old Stamfordian Club
The Old Stamfordian Club, founded in 1889, exists to support the large network of Stamford School Old Stamfordians and to keep the Stamford spirit alive once you have left School.
Floreat Schola Stamfordiensis
"The Stamford spirit is a real thing! It is very clear to me that everyone is, or has been, at Stamford has a real sense of pride when they talk about the Schools and their memories."
Amelia Findlay (OS 18)
Psychology Student at Durham University
Alumni Clubs’ Commitment to Members
The Old Stamfordian Club and SHS Old Girls’ Guild have an obligation to act to the benefit of their memberships and as such these policies are intended as guidance to the commitment that the Clubs have to their ongoing aims: engagement, growth and development.
We support our members
- We provide news and events for members of their respective Club to benefit the Clubs as a whole
- We act in the interests of our members: for the growth, development and ongoing engagement of its membership.
We are professional and personal
- We are committed to maintaining high standards of accuracy in information sent to our members
- We are committed to keeping members in touch with their community and the wider community of the SES Alumni Network and Stamford Endowed Schools.
We are respectful and fair
- We are committed to making our policies and objectives available to our members
- We are respectful of privacy
- We are committed to maintaining accuracy and propriety with information given to the Clubs
- We are committed to keeping data safe and processing it in line with the Privacy Statement of the Schools.
We are responsible and accountable
- The Stamford Endowed Schools’ Alumni Network is committed to aligning itself with the regulations set in the General Data Protection Regulations (2018)
- We have a complaints procedure which can be made available upon request
- In the event the Schools and/or Clubs cannot resolve a complaint, we accept the authority of the ICO to make a final adjudication.
What happens now?
While pupils of the Stamford Endowed Schools will always be Old Stamfordians, leaving pupils are warmly invited to join and benefit from the number of Alumni Associations of SES. As a member, they will benefit from news and updates, reunions and alumni events, business networking and careers services, social media and a lifelong connection to SES. They can be involved as much or as little as she likes, but will always be a part of the Schools.
As most parents wish for their child to join the network, membership is automatic. Lifetime membership costs £128.55 and is charged in two instalments on your final two school bills. If you would like to be removed from this service, you can request this at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Old Stamfordian community.